SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My review of the eeuroparts clear corner for the 99-02 9-3.

Purchased one as my current Valeo clear corner was a bit faded, also ordered from eeuro awhile back I believe. Ordered a Professional Pars Sweden...aka Proparts one and the only one they sell, came with a tab broken and in a box that says Depo made in Taiwan. Started the drill the hole for the second corner light and thought wait..maybe the sent me the wrong version. Called...nope... I was told is still Proparts. Proparts are not really/necessarily made is Sweden but mostly Taiwan, Brazil, etc...and possibly put together in Sweden according to the customer service person. Overall, the quality is sub par and the fitment is poor. The rubber seal is glued on and twisted/crooked at times and does not fit the gap fully. Also, there is for some reason what appears to be glitter all over it. Reminds me of the stuff strippers put on their bodies. I now understand why the price of the clear corners eeuro sells went down since my last buy because so has the quality of this part. Did some research on the Depo labeling and it wasn't good. Had their website told of the Depo brand I would not have purchased and have saved me some head ache. In the end, not worth the 40ish buck.

As a side note: This in stock item as the site says theu still have 9 of these and was purchased at 12:30pm est on a Monday. The items was not sent out until the next day at 7:00pm est. According to their website:

All orders for "In Stock" parts received before 5 PM EDT Monday – Friday will ship same business day. All orders for "In Stock" parts received after 5 PM EDT Monday – Friday will ship the next business day.

That didn't happen! So I am a bit sour on this overall experience with the information provided not being accurate

·
Registered
106 Posts
My review of the eeuroparts clear corner for the 99-02 9-3.

That didn't happen! So I am a bit sour on this overall experience with the information provided not being accurate
Hello Soccerrplyr,

We looked into your order, and you are absolutely correct, there is no reason this should not have left the building on Monday, we have identified the issue in the warehouse that caused this and it will be corrected going forward.

We will refund your shipping costs on the item.

ProParts is the distributor or "Brand" they are shipping a product made by Depo. These are relatively inexpensive replacement options. We are taking new photos and updating the description to avoid further instances. Thank you for helping us identify this potential catalog issue.

Feel free to contact us at anytime. Thank you for choosing eEuroparts.com we appreciate your business here. Enjoy the holiday!

Regards,

Zak Morawski

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll update the thread when you refund shipping as stated, but as one now, no email stating such for my account

1 - 4 of 4 Posts