SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello so my saab 9-3 2.2 tid 2004 year is not starting.

One day i changed fuel filter after changing it i drove for about 30minutes or so, everything was fine. After 24 hours it didn't start. I checked my obd 2 scanner and it showed P0607 fault. Also i checked the fuel filter housing and when i opened to see the filter there was almost no diesel in it. I refilled it, sucked the fuel through the vent in front of the engine on the fuel line, tried to start - nothing.
Asked a friend for him to tow me.While towing in second gear, the engine seems running but doesn't react to me pressing the gas pedal and when i press in the clutch the engine just stalls.
Changed the fuel return pipes and T's, changed fuel filter housing gasket and still same.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I talked to a guy who repairs ps16 pumps and their control modules, he said this fault code simply means there is a problem with starting a car. I will try to untighten the injector pipes and crank it then.
Is it possible for the air lock to be this big or the towing should've eradicated the air lock problem?

Also which fuses and relays should i check. Haven't had the time to investigate that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts