SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been going on for about a month. Upon ignition car will do said issues 50% of the time. Checked relays/fuses/battery. All is good. Been reading a lot. Some people said ignition switch/fuses, Dice module, Relays. Seems to be a common problem unfortunately. A lot of the threads are older.

In one thread guy switch relays and worked for a lot of people. Was thinking of trying ignition switch clean or swap. I rather just go to a dealer. But the dealers I called seemed clueless. Like "We've never seen that issue before". Your supposed to be a foreign workshop and that deals with a lot of Saabs. This issue seems pretty common judging from the countless threads I've seen. I don't feel like paying some dude $100+ a hour who seems like he doesn't know what he's doing.

People who've had this issue. What was causing the issue for you? What fixed issue? Any suggestions from anyone?

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
The horn issue for me was resolved by plugging in the clock spring harness fully. That's the only issue I've had in that general area.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts