SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im in the need of a saab 10 spoke rim for my 03 95. One of mine has a bend in the back of the rim making it shake at highway speeds. Im looking for a good rim no bends or curb rash.
thanks!

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a set of 4 for sale, with tires.
I wasn't really looking for a full set, just one. What do you want for them?
If you don't want to put a price here, email me or give a personal message. What are the tires like and what size? Also is there any bends or curb rash?
d.kwasnycia At sympatico. ca
thanks,
Dennis

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im very interested in the rims and tires as long as there are no bends in the rims on the back side. If you were to ship them, you could place card board between them and band them together, maybe two tires and rims together and send them as two bundles.
Can you find out how much to send them to my USA shipping address?

9831 St John Drive
Algonac Michigan,

Im also interested in the floor mats, you say they are grey, is this a dark grey carpet floor mat with the word saab on them? How is the back of the mats, especially the driver side, is it torn up or in good shape? If good I will take all four of them, yes even the bleached one.
Let me know what you think,
Thanks,
Dennis

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Ron,

This is Dennis (jr.). I would like to purchase these rims and tires. I just need your email and/or paypal invoice. My email is phreakphish at gmail dot com. I would like to do this transaction ASAP. Thanks. If you have any questions, please ask.

Dennis Kwasnycia (jr.)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts