SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
While opening my sunroof a while back I had 2 little rubber squares pop out and drop into the cabin. I believe they are from the sliding cover, since it is retracting farther than the handle to manually slide it closed. They seem to be the stoppers for the slider. My questions are has anyone replaced these, does anyone have a photo of the location, and what sort of steps are involved to pop them back in? Hopefully wherever they mount isn’t broken.
Thanks in advance,
Cap’n

Attachments

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SEE SUNROOF CLIPS post at beginning of thread list.....that is what ypu need .....common problem
Are those squares part of the sunroof clips? I will check out the post, but from the videos I have watched on installation of those clips, there was no mention of where the 2 rubber squares go.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SEE SUNROOF CLIPS post at beginning of thread list.....that is what ypu need .....common problem
Doing a bit of research here on site I found these squares are probably the stops for the sunroof shade, not the clips. I’ll definitely check the clips tho, thanks for the info.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts