SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, thanks for having me.

Does anyone know what the correct name is for the rubber gaitor thingumajig is called around the steering column? It's been missing on my car since I bought it and as I was stripping the CIM out to get to the Steering Level Sensor, I thought that I would find one on eBay. Unfortunately, I don't find anything using the term steering wheel rubber gaitor and I'm probably making this a lot harder than it should be to find one!

Kind regards,
1 - 3 of 3 Posts