SaabCentral Forums banner

Road Tested Saab Indianapolis is CLOSING

418 4
Hello Saab fans. If you happen to live in Indianapolis, you are aware of Steve Bush and his independant Saab shop called Road Tested Saab. He's had a bit of bad new this year with both the recent passing of Dan Snyder, one of his shop hands, as well as a new landlord who recently gave them notice to leave.

I started going to Road Tested Saab in the late 90's to work on my 900, then they've been helping me keep my '06 Aero Sportcombi on the road. Steve and Ed have been a huge service to the area and will be greatly missed as more Saab's in town are going to need work that just can't get done.

I just visited the shop and there are a LOT of Saab parts, memorabilia and donor cars that I'm sure some Saab enthousiast or even another regional shop could make very good use of. If anyone has some interest, please get in touch with Steve (or DM me for his contact info). I'd love to see a trailer pull up and make sure the parts are used rather than get pitched in a dumpster!

All the best Steve in closing the shop and enjoying your retirement!

Doug Strachota
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Definitely a tough year for the RTS group. I enjoyed working for them a little over 12 years ago after college while I waited for my OCS class up date for the Navy.

I had been going to them since high school with my 9000 for things that were beyond my capability as I was learning and amassing tools.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Steve took some video of the shop which is basically selling everything off. If anyone has a trailer and wants a great deal on a LOT of Saab parts, this would be a steal. Here's a link to the video with Steve's number to contact him.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts