SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my right side motor mount(passenger, LHD) is shot and im trying to find a replacement part. i am pretty sure that this(104-1670, beck arnley) is the right part # but it says A/T and i have a manual. does it matter with that mount? i didnt find any ones that say manual so im a little lost now.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Advanced Auto Parts sells the passenger side round fluid-filled mount that has the hex head center that goes into the head, then the other 2 bolts go into the frame rail. Federated Auto Parts sells it too. Auto Zone does NOT sell them. Federated Auto Parts can pull it up on their screen so as to make 100% certain it's the correct one. When I was trying to get the rear engine mount (the one that sits at the back of the engine, under the brake booster above the exhaust) Advanced accidentally shipped the passenger side mount for the manual transmission cars. They also had troubles matching part#'s to the correct mounts, but they do sell it. Here's the address for the Federated I sometimes use:

Federated Auto Parts
2036 South Main Street
Akron, OH 44301
(330) 773-5101

You could probably do everything over the phone and have them ship it to your door as I'm not sure if they have any branches near you in Michigan. They also had the best price when I was looking and was a couple $$ cheaper than Genuine Saab. Not many places sell that mount, and quite a few of them kept pulling up the mount for the automatic cars for some reason, like Napa did. Expect to pay around $150.

·
Registered
12,793 Posts
I brought an auto on (Febi) on ebay for about $35 and then filled in the gaps with some polyurethane sealant for about $5, total of about $40 and it's worked fine. The bolt/holes are identical, its just the design (and therefor damping ability) that are different.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts