SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I had spacers on my car before. Only the spacers where you buy longer bolts. But they broke and screwed up my wheels so now I'm looking at spacers with the studs built in, more specifically these:

http://www.jegs.com/i/Eibach/369/902200061/10002/-1

Has anyone had these on their car or anything similar?
i think those just have a bolt that is the same size as stock and then you bolt your wheels into them

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I had H&R spacers in the past that worked great, just go on eBay and look for ones that say they fit our bolt pattern (5x110) or look in the classifieds.

I no longer have them because 1. i needed money 2. they wore my tires out faster even after an alignment (goes back to 1, I don't get cheap tires so it wasted money). if you get them installed get them aligned as well as possible

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
I don't really agree with the alignment thing, I never found that the difference was so great that the alignment setting for the stock setup caused my tires to wear faster. TO the OP, they come with their own bolts which bolt to the hub (from H&R, the DRA spacer line), then you stock bolts bolt the wheel to the spacer, so you don't have to worry abou tthe stock bolts sitting flush with the spacer, they attach just as they do for stock, just not to the hub but to the spacer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts