SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright... ;oops:. I managed to reverse into a 1m high brick wall @ work whilst parking. Not as bad as it sounds as the speed in doing so was almost zero. Could only find a tiny scratch where the plastic strip is on the bumper, I think this can be replaced anyway. I assume the bumper absorbed any danger and that I am just fine.

Since I am paranoid, should I look or check something specific? The only thing I have noticed is that the plastic strip on the bumber may have losen up a tiny bit on one side, but don't know for sure.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
hey man welcome to my world.
but if it's the bumper, im sure it's fine. If it was the paint on the car, then i would be worried. aka me, opening to the door in my driveway, and i manage to hit the wall with my door by accident sometimes.

~Mike

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, looks alright. Just have to make sure I never use the R option on my automatic again :cheesy:

X

·
0 Posts
Ascio, sounds like you will be ok. Interestingly I had a few superficial scratches on the plastic strip on my bumper, the guy who tinted my windows held one of those decorators heat guns over it and the scratches all nearly dissapeared. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts