-East Coast
-West Coast
-South
-Midwest
-NorthEast
etc.

EU
- However you want to organize it

This way people can meet up and get together easier....

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
I asked the guys. We'll see. It represents a big increase to the space we'll need, and has potential for a lot of duplicate information (searching will be more restrictive & take longer), and this is kinda what the Lounge is for.

But it would be cool to have regional places to talk about dealer/sources, sightings, etc. What else would you use it for? C'mon, sell me on the idea!
:cheesy:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Viscouse said:
I asked the guys. We'll see. It represents a big increase to the space we'll need, and has potential for a lot of duplicate information (searching will be more restrictive & take longer), and this is kinda what the Lounge is for.

But it would be cool to have regional places to talk about dealer/sources, sightings, etc. What else would you use it for? C'mon, sell me on the idea!
:cheesy:
Ok :) Lounge would be a good place actually. Can we create Sub-sections in the lounge section for regional forums? I would not bother enabling Search in regional forum, as they will not get big. We can start a directory of owners in each one - with people listing their information....so if somebody is driving cross-country and breaks down there would be a ton of people to help out :) or just bring beer..:).
Other uses:
Dealer feedback
Local meets
Tech days
Get together, go to a dealer with a big crowd and mussel a discount for everybody :)
Seller/buyer feedback

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Well, I got an answer.

The overwhelmingly unanimous decision was: No.

The thought was not to fragment the global community created here, as well as the duplicity of the information. There is, in 1 fashion or another, places for all of the suggestions here. Track days, local events, and other stuff can be posted in the Events Forum.

Sorry.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts