SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have a message on my dash stating 'front position light failure' on the passenger side. after checking this is the side light. I can see it is really simple to replace the headlight and main beam bulbs but does anyone know hoe to change the side light bulb? I can only just get my fingers to it and I am unsure if it twists off or just pulls out. I just don't want to damage anything and cannot find anything on youtube about replacing these particular bulbs on my model. any help on this would be greatly appreciated.:confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No Unfortunately not. it is the small bulb closest to the grill. I have a side light, head light and main beam light. it is the smaller side light the inner most bulb.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok thanks - I will try and just pull on the wires then and hope I don't damage them. I didn't want to try that before finding out whether there was any special way of removing it.; I will go and try it now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Solved - perfect thanks - that worked a treat. I can't believe it was that easy. I was too worried to just tug on the wires but it came out easier than expected. many thanks for your help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts