SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have bought a '95 N plate 900 se 2.5 V6 Auto, 3 dr coupe, I however haven't been able to get any details on this model in 3dr, what was the proce new, how long were they made for and any +/- info on them!

139K miles, new top end rebuild, cam belt and tensioner at the start of the year due to broken cam belt, and the subsequent damage fSsh, Smart Alloys, mint paint and interior normal SE "stuff" £1100.

and for those of you who are aware of my previous purchases........YES it was on eBay.

·
Premium Member
12,576 Posts
It's an auto, so worth 50p :nono;

OK that's my prejudice out of the way, show it to the world, a few pictures etc and keep an eye [plus ear] on the timing pulleys ;)

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
will be going into Tettenhall Saab as soon as I pick it up for Steve to have a look and fix what needs fixed.

MrsHutchison and I are used the the Range Rover being an auto and have the SE Turbo for when we are feeling "the need for speed" saying that a 2.5 V6 should move a bit!

some pics (from eBay as I don't pick it up to the end of the month (skint)

A bit of a clean, some TLC and a bit of aftermarket magic and it will look great...to remind you of it's garage mate...

the Turbo is going in to have a new Clutch / and or cable and a new heater blower motor this week

·
Registered
10,348 Posts
Euclyptus green, one of the best Saab colors ever. Nice choice. ;)
Hope she's good to you...
Price new was around $23,000 USD.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts