SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone replaced their headlight bulb on the driver's side, that's mostly blocked by the washer fluid neck? There's a tab that connects the neck to the battery housing, and I was wondering if you pull and twist if it pops out and it just pops back in... I've replaced passenger side bulb 2x and figure it'll be necessary soon on the driver's side. I ask because I don't want to mess up the washer fluid tank if that isn't the case :confused:

·
Super Moderator
1,808 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Has anyone replaced their headlight bulb on the driver's side, that's mostly blocked by the washer fluid neck? There's a tab that connects the neck to the battery housing, and I was wondering if you pull and twist if it pops out and it just pops back in... I've replaced passenger side bulb 2x and figure it'll be necessary soon on the driver's side. I ask because I don't want to mess up the washer fluid tank if that isn't the case :confused:
On the NG9-5, you just pull it and twist as you suggested.

I just did this a few weeks ago, in fact.

·
Registered
2 Posts
On the NG9-5, you just pull it and twist as you suggested.

I just did this a few weeks ago, in fact.
Put off doing this for a fortnight as it looked to be such a pain, but you guys are a lifesaver! Filler neck just pulls straight off, and straight back on with a the locator tab engaged. Such a relief I changed the other side too! :) .

·
Registered
8,087 Posts
Finnish owner's manual do have this information.
It says: "pull out washer filler neck"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts