SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About six months ago there was a listing for replacement wheels. I am looking for the source for the 16 inch alloy wheel with ten spokes. For the United States. This site has removes the older messages since I saw the posting.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
You might try a SAAB dealer's snow tire package ( I know only 2 more months of winter). I got SAAB ten spoke 16" for $220 each with Goodyear GW3 mounted and balanced. Cheapest I've seen the tires is $130 and if balancing is $10-$20 so the wheels were under $80 each. Even cheap alloys from Borbek or Ronal are over $120. In Chicago you can use snows too. I lived there for over 45 years.

I think they give a good deal because the wheels may be takeoffs when someone upgrades to 17" on a new Linear or Arc

Also try Google and Froogle. If you are looking for only one as a replacement they are there. But about $175 each

·
Registered
96 Posts
I still have my stock 16" wheels with the Pirelli tires that came with my Arc. They are pretty much brand new. They had 50 miles on them from test drives off the dealer lot. I put 18" wheels on my car the same day I bought it and these have been sitting wrapped up in the back corrner of my garage. I'm sure I can cut you a better deal than you'll find anywhere else. Just send me a PM if you're interested.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
^ would you please Private Message me a price quote for one, possibly 2 if the price is right for these wheels. I have a bent/scratched rim and its driving me mad.. not good for my suspension either.

It would be greatly appreciated. If you are worried about splitting them I know someone on here would need some also.. this was a big topic a couple of months back.

THANK YOU!~!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
wolverinewizard
SaabCentral Forums
SaabCentral forum the most comprehensive Saab resource on the internet. Join our discussions on the Saab 9-3, Saab 9-5, Saab 900, Saab 9000 and all other Saab models, choose your forum.
Full Forum Listing