SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

DESCRIPTION

This genuine OEM SAAB hood emblem fits the following models: Replaces Old P/N is 4911541

2003-11 9-3
1999-09 9-5

Instructions on removing old emblem and installing new one can be found HERE.

Part # 12844161

PLEASE NOTE. PHOTO OF EMBLEM IS EXACT!!

Purchase online discounted to $24.99 here!

**FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $49.95*

Attachments

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
IF you are selling the hood emblem how about a price? I was interested, you appear to be a new vendor, but you don't have price on the emblem, but instead a deal on a fob I don't want
so?

answer is?

·
Registered
6,159 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha ... I see your logic.

However, I meant in general, across the entire website, it's free shipping on orders over $49.95. So yea, it won't work on this part in particular, but if you needed anything else it would help. Sorry man, just trying to help. Let me know if you have any other questions.

-Chris

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
Haha ... I see your logic.

However, I meant in general, across the entire website, it's free shipping on orders over $49.95. So yea, it won't work on this part in particular, but if you needed anything else it would help. Sorry man, just trying to help. Let me know if you have any other questions.

-Chris
I will. Most regulars on here know I hoard parts for some bizarre logic that I can run this car for ever...so I will check things out...a great deal on '07 9-5 fog lights would tip me over....

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
No affiliation with SPD but I'm local and have done retail business with them. Good guys, they know their stuff and work with Orio so they can get hard to find Saab parts quickly.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No affiliation with SPD but I'm local and have done retail business with them. Good guys, they know their stuff and work with Orio so they can get hard to find Saab parts quickly.
Wow, thanks for the kind words, Steve! We really appreciate your business. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts