SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Girlfriend is a rediculously clumsy and dropped her purse on the rear cup holder of my 05 9-3 Linear and broke it, im having trouble finding a replacement if anyone knows a site that has one? she also caused one of the couplings that holds the washer fluid hose together under the front bumper cover to snap(backed into a sign) ,any ideas on availability of a part like this? Now for the things i screwed up lol while changing one of my headlights one of the plastic tabs on the bulb holder to keep it in place snapped so the bulb does not stay in place properly, does anyone know where to find a replacement? and last but not least going to get my Tranny fluid changed, any specifics i should know or will the local Mister Transmission (in canada) do me just fine? lol alot of questions! please some answers fellow saab lovers!

·
Banned
631 Posts
for the parts, DEALER. Transmission , is it manual? if so you can only purchase the fluid at the dealer. Your local garages, wont stock it. Unless they deal with high volume of saabs.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Auto trans fluid is 3309-type. No exceptions. I bought mine here: www.avlube.com. You'll use 4 quarts on a regular drain-and-refill. I think the dealer wanted $22/per quart. You have to order a case of 12 at avlube, but I got mine shipped for around $60. That'll last me for three fluid changes.

www.eeuroparts.com is another good site for parts.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet ill try those sites, i've used the saab site in the past so i'll try there first. Now to figure out the part numbers if i can!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts