SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Can someone help me with info to remove the little fuse box (front off battery)?

I'm able to remove the cap but not the box!!! I need to reach the bulb and this box have to move but how?? I can't figure it!:roll:

thanks

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
this little fuse box has a little plastic lever or arm that actually goes through a hole in the battery box. what you need to do is put your hand inside of the battery compartment and push the lever outwards (towards the front of the car) and then slide the fuse box up and off of the front of the battery compartment.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
cool, glad to hear you got it done!!

Just did it two days ago to put LED city bulbs in and there was not way I could have changed any of my bulbs without removing that!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Led

thanks again!

Where did you order you LED ? I installed Hoen W5W bulb but I didn't like it. Like a sais in other thread, they look blue and after 3 days the first one (passager side) have already lost is blue cover paint...so now it's look like stock!!

Charles

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
got them from ebay a while ago. they are white but are actually blue/purpleish when lit. Some else on here bought them and put the link but it was last year sometime. the cool thing is when you turn the lights off, they independently blink quickly for about 2 or so minutes. looks wild at night.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts