SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my radio,SID display and navigation display does not work. This happened after I left my car for several weeks in garage. I had to change battery and car works great but those things that I wrote in the beggining does not work. I check the fuses, tried to dissconect the battery but nothing. If somebody had same problem I menaged to solve it please tell me what did you do? Best regards to you all and thanks in forward.

·
Registered
9,087 Posts
I am sorry but do not know the answer. Hope someone will have the solution for you.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Unfortunately you are not alone in this problem- topics with this question appears periodically what means- this IS a problem in our SAABs :cry: Sadly, those saabers who asked for help about this problem rarely come back to post the solution of it.
I had it once too, displays disappeared without any reason. Solved by removing two fuses (don't remember exactly but could be #3 & #14- related to audio and information system) for some 15 minutes.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, yes, many here posted this problem before but non of them returned to say what the solution was. Thanks anyone for your replay.

Best regards.

·
Registered
5 Posts
radio, info, sid, not working

Yes you were correct fuses no 3 and 14 remove for 15 mins.Everything started up no problems.
Cheers you saved me a lot of hassle

·
Registered
437 Posts
I wish I could help.
my radio, NAV, XM, and screen, simply turn off and on at will.
the Nav does not and has not worked since the day I picked up the car 6 weeks ago.
3 trips to the dealer, 7 total days in the shop.
they have replaced the whole unit, still does not work. They do not know what to do and have given me my car back. they can not find the problem. they have had SAAB engineering out to look at the car.
They said they were ordering some more electronics to try to switch out some other components.
If they ever fix it, I will post and let everyone know what it was.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts