SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was an exact duplicate of my red 900SE on the Hoan Bridge this morning. Nice car if you're on this board! :cheesy:

Yes, that's my finger in the bottom of the pic. ;oops:

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Considering the number of NG900 and 9-3's on this side of town, I am surprised there aren't more Saab owners reading this forum... <chuckle>

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PMI said:
Considering the number of NG900 and 9-3's on this side of town, I am surprised there aren't more Saab owners reading this forum... <chuckle>
Agreed! The one I saw this morning was the only one I've seen exactly like mine. Same wheels and everything!

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
I've seen 3 or 4 in the PA capitol area; every one is missing one wiper arm screw cap, including mine...

I wonder if the English sites sell these ?

BTW, these 900s are more distinctive than the newer hatchless 9-3 - a misteak IMO..
I'd love to see the real 93 make a comeback - this was a beauty - a rather advanced car for its time.. better than a Mini or a Beetle or a 500.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
earthworm said:
I've seen 3 or 4 in the PA capitol area; every one is missing one wiper arm screw cap, including mine...
Yup, I lost mine last winter. They weren't made to withstand the frigid cold and daily snow removal. :roll:

Edit: I agree about the new 9-3's. They look way too much like a 9-5. SAAB does have a new 9-3x concept car but it still isn't the same.

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
This "concept " car appears as a Corvette with a Saab nose...

I would fire this "stylist":nono;
We need a true Saab, one that can go in most of the same places as a Jeep, yet achielve 30 mpg and carry a Lazy-Boy recliner..(but not all at the same time..)

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't say I'm real fond of it either. I guess I'll have to keep my old one on the road as long as humanly possible. Then I'll buy another! :cheesy:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts