SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rear window wiper not working?, it works on my other 900 but not on mine,is there a relay/fuse anywhere for it,nothing mentioned in haynes manual,have also changed the switch:confused: if no relay/fuse looks like new power supply?. thanks for all help

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
i am the only one here in vancouver canada that my saab master (does only saabs since 1975) with a rear wiper on a 900 that he has ever seen HE WENT NUTS! anywho mine also does not work. i'm told that if the sprayer gets power than everything it working which mine does. but the computer chip below the wiper assembly in mine fried so it is non functional:( . the seal is prone to leakage and causes the circuit to fry and i think that what happened with mine. (common?) check that, first check for power at the wiper assemplyt on the hatch and go from there. does the sprayer work?

·
Registered
7,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
found the problem, the supply comes from the main wiper motor,joined with one of those plastic two into one clips, gave it a waggle, and off the wiper went, all that grief for a poxy connector. washer does not work though, probably caked up with grunge by now,have to get the pin out of toolbox(wife's sewing box) thanks for help:D :D :D :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts