SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1999 Saab 9-3 SE

So i had some friends in my car two nights ago and (i guess) one of them put too much weight on the right rear window when it was down. Now, the window sits lower than the normal height of the other one when it is all the way down. It doesn't roll up or down but NOTE: i can hear the motor working when I press the switch. So now I have a dummy window that i have to push up and hold up with duct tape because (once again, guessing) the window just fell off of whatever it was attached to.

My theory is that I can get in there and fix it by reattaching the window to the brace or whatever it is. I just need some expertise on the subject as well as instructions on how to get to the inside of the door. Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
-Caleb C.
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
First you have to remove the door panel and see whats goin on there... my bet is you need a new regulator

·
Registered
41 Posts
i got the same problem , the motor ate the cable that rolled the window up and down , i stuck a board in the door to hold it up because my step son loves to throw stuff out the window so im not worried about it working for right now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts