SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I am experiencing an issue with the rear window defroster. It works but partially, the part around the window break light doesn't heat at all (the 2 grid line that draw curves), but the the lower part is working fine aswell as the outside heated mirror.
I had a look at the fuses but the problem sem to be elswhere as per the light is OK on the dashboard and lower part of the defroster is heating.
Can it be a relay ? which one ? or can be a an unplugged wire somewhere ?
Any idea ? trick or way to identify/fix this issue ?
Al the best for 2012
Thx

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm having the same issue. So are you saying that the top 4 or 5 lines are not actually part of the defroster? I've noticed a decline in the performance of my defroster so I thought that was the issue, but maybe I need to start looking for breaks.

X

·
0 Posts
Don't think there's a fix chaps I had it on my 04 aero and I have it on my tx had the aero looked at a few years back they said a complete rear window so never bothered with the tx hope there's a fix chaps

·
Super Moderator
8,927 Posts
I'm having the same issue. So are you saying that the top 4 or 5 lines are not actually part of the defroster? I've noticed a decline in the performance of my defroster so I thought that was the issue, but maybe I need to start looking for breaks.
i've not counted them,but the top part is the radio aerial..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts