SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone replaced the rubber trim around the rear side windows on a coupe? I'm looking for any tips, tricks, or suggestions, and also a part number or where to find the pieces in the EPC. The rubber, especially on the right side, on my '97 900 isn't looking so hot, and if the price isn't too much of a rip-off, I'd like to replace it. It looks like one enormous piece that goes all the way around the window.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1995 NG900 2.3L
817 Posts
Is this the weatherstripping you are referring to? In other words, the rubber seal around the door frame in the chassis that seals the interior from the elements(?).

I'm near to replacing just that piece as the PO left it in shambles.

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, this is the exterior trim. Since the rear windows don't open, there's a big rubber seal all the way around the outside of the rear window.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I'm interested also, both mine are dry as a bone and crappy looking... if they can't be found I may just have to put on some sort of polyurethane coating to make them look better at least..

On a side note, they must be made of the same crap the steering wheels is.. my steering wheel is dried up the same way as the outer window seals are.. strange.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts