SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two of these spoilers. One is unpainted matte black, never installed. The other is snow silver (309) paint in perfect condition, installed (with 3M adhesive) for 3 weeks. Decided to get a different spoiler, so I have these lying around. They look pretty sleek on the back on a 9-3, especially the part where they taper off. The black one is ready to paint (or install as matte black) and install, 3M adhesive is already on the spoiler. The silver one just needs new 3M adhesive, then it's ready to install (old adhesive is still on there and it's still pretty sticky, so that's up to you).

$20 plus shipping for black spoiler, $30 plus shipping for snow silver spoiler. Ships UPS in proper spoiler packaging/box.

·
Super Moderator
9,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Black spoiler sold, silver still available.

·
Super Moderator
9,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
aprox how much would shipping be to 06320?..
also what tail lights are those they're sick !
Shipping would be $17 to your zip code. I only have the silver one left. The tail lights are OEM, they were changed from red to the ice-block design from 2008-onwards.

·
Super Moderator
9,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Would you happen to have a link to these spoilers where one could buy new?

Thanks
Yep, sure do. Prices have changed a bit since I bought them a few months ago, and they ship from Taiwan (mine was shipped via FedEx). Here you go:

Painted: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Painted-TM3-Type-TRUNK-LIP-SPOILER-SAAB-93-2003-2007-/120962903800?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c29f36ef8&vxp=mtr

Unpainted: http://www.ebay.com/itm/TM3-Type-TRUNK-LIP-SPOILER-SAAB-93-1998-2002-cabrio-/120962882761?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c29f31cc9&vxp=mtr

·
Super Moderator
9,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey whats the messurment on this.. thinking maybe using it as a roof spoiler?
I tried this actually, it doesn't fit. You could email the eBay seller with the measurements and I'm sure he has one that will fit the roof.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts