SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have recently fitted clear indicator / sidelight clusters on the front of my 'vert which look great, but now the back looks a bit dated and tired in comparison. Anybody know if it's possible to get more modern looking white / red style rear clusters? I can't remember seeing anyone selling them...

Cheers

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oliver - like the sound of what you've done! Don't suppose you have a photo you could upload or e-mail to me - would like to see how they look.

Have thought about making some, but not too sure where I could get some diffusing material. Also thought about using LED lights on a black background with a lightly smoked undiffused plastic cover - I'm sure I could easily (shouldn't have said that...) mould some covers...:cheesy:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Maybe we could get a list of people together who are genuinely interested - there must be enough people worldwide who would like some tasty clusters for their 900's to make it worthwhile manufacturing them. As far as I can tell, the clear front clusters are very popular - seems strange that nobody is producing rears.

Come on fellow SAABers - let's unite behind a common and very worthwhile cause!

The list starts here (usernames ok?):cheesy:

hfdtaylor

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.