SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went through my rear suspension today and i noticed my rear tires are pointing in at the top and both tires have really bad cupping on the inside..i pretty sure i need the upper Transverse link bushings but i cant find where to get them. i would just like to do all the bushings though upper and lower Transverse. is there a kit anywhere that sells them all together or do i have to buy them separately

thanks in advance!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Sounds like you need to replace the upper 'boomerang' shaped arms, they are a weak spot on these cars, I changed both mine last year due to play. The camber falls way out of spec and causes toe readings to follow. Your tires will pay the price. The bushings on these parts are not serviceable.

I got a set of 2 on ebay from a European supplier for about $150, lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
290 Posts
price per arm is 40 -80 quid depending on where ya get them from
outer link is actually a rose joint not rubber bush

you also have an option of replacing this with polybush
search upper arm bush on neo bros for price
its about 30-40 quid the pair

i had my upper arms changed when first got the car due to the terrible clonking noise they can make when worn

·
Registered
568 Posts
price per arm is 40 -80 quid depending on where ya get them from
outer link is actually a rose joint not rubber bush

you also have an option of replacing this with polybush
search upper arm bush on neo bros for price
its about 30-40 quid the pair

i had my upper arms changed when first got the car due to the terrible clonking noise they can make when worn
That's good to know. I haven't seen poly bushings available on this side of the pond. Someone chime in if they have...

·
Registered
568 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts