SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody ever installed these? Any tips? Instructions say to just cram them up the hole in the spring perch... It could totally be that simple, but if anything helps do it, I'd love to know as I will be doing this install in the middle of nowhere and I'd like to come prepared!

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, these function the same as the bags I have on my motorhome, it's just a lot easier to slide them through the giant opening on the motorhome than the relatively small opening on a c900. :)

·
Registered
293 Posts
I use them on my Z71 Suburban when we are loaded down and they are great. For a c900 I would install new coil springs. I put new coils on mine and it rides great.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In case anyone ever wonders installing the Airlift 60756 in a c900 is pretty much painless. Jack the rear end up, tap the black plastic "cones" through the bottom of the lower trailing arm, squish the air bag through the same hole, then squeeze a poly disk through the side of the spring, under the airbag. Run the air hoses to a good location, and you're done. I found it useful to spread car wash soap around the cones and air bags so they would slip in easier. I did the install in a parking lot in about 20 minutes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts