SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so the Linear I bought had terribly dim headlights- and by dim, I mean I can't tell they were on, the fog lights were so much brighter. So I just assumed I'd get a Morimoto kit after doing some research on here.

Well, I got it installed today and it is the same exact issue. Can anyone chime in and tell me if it isn't getting enough voltage or something? I've already polished the lenses when I first got the car too.

Thanks.

·
Registered
88' SPG, 03' 9-3 2.0T
771 Posts
New headlamps is the only way to fix this. If you do end up getting new one's, have DRL's and plan on keeping the car for a long time, it's a good idea to switch the DRL's off to pamper the new lenses.

·
Registered
5,473 Posts
A pic of your headlights would help... as close as you can to see projector reflector.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You guys are awesome! Just got a xenon headlamp in and it solved the issue! I can't believe these headlamps go bad to where there is no light output! Now to purchase the other side!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.