SaabCentral Forums banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,302 Posts
From what I read here, the size of embedded images is limited, and I didn't want to resize because the picture loses a lot of the texture in the finish that I was trying to convey.

The original images are 8MP.
I post hi-res images all the time as embedded. I don't think there's a limit for embedded images. I think the limit only applies to "attached" images, which physically moves the image to the SaabCentral server, rather than just linking to it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hmm.

I thought that checking the options :
- Automatically parse links in text
- Automatically embed media (requires automatic parsing of links in text to be on).
....should have dealt with that as long as the links were valid. Clearly not.

OK Mr SS7 - how's it done pls?

(Going a bit OT here!!)

·
Super Moderator
9,302 Posts
Oh. That doesn't seem to work for Google Drive links - I suspect it's because the filetype isn't identifiable.

URL has to end in a valid media file extension or it doesn't get rendered. Shame!

Never mind. If everyone can follow the links, I'll stick with those, unless anybody has specific philosophical objections?.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzCsjmcF6k82VlRUQ2RjbkRsNjA&authuser=0
Did you not see that I embedded your Google Drive images a few posts ago?

·
Super Moderator
9,302 Posts
Those seem to work now. Really the problem is that you have them on Google Docs when you should have them on picasaweb.google.com

·
Super Moderator
31,228 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
any "drive" website you will not be able to post images from, I just signed up for flickr tonight for this very problem. No one wants to click a google drive link because who trusts that.

Anyway that trim is super weird looking, but in a good way. Almost like a marble look. Never seen it before

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
My (soon to be fully loaded with OEM nav) MapTun stage 4 TurboX with the manual transmission ;ol;

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
I have a teflon dash in one of my viggens - which I gather is just 2002 vert option and while offered in the US - I think was more of a europe item.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts