SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to talk about rare saab stuff.

So I have a 9-3, are the 60th anniversary walnut trim and saab etched seats rare? I know the wheels are not because several have these.

What are your guys rare stuff?

·
Super Moderator
9,302 Posts
Wanted to talk about rare saab stuff.

So I have a 9-3, are the 60th anniversary walnut trim and saab etched seats rare? I know the wheels are not because several have these.

What are your guys rare stuff?
There are a good amount of '07 Anniversary cars out there, but not too many, and certainly not many left on the road. What you have is specific to the Anniversary cars and are great features, especially the sought-after seats.

Keep them in good condition ;ol;

·
Super Moderator
1,929 Posts
I am an other fellow 60th owner but I have pretty much changed it to look like an Aero exterior wise. My seat is running into that issue as well and i just snagged an Anny passenger seat from the junkyard so I can swap my leather and foam over from it to mine.

Also swapped the steering wheel to the silver aero wheel with paddle shifters.

I am not a big walnut fan either so I have started 3M wrapping the trim as well.

So i guess outside of the seats, that is about the only 60th accessory difference I like lol

·
Registered
339 Posts
I have a 9-5 Anniversary, the amount of compliments I get about the seats....

Wish it came with the rear spoiler...

Only option that's considered rare on mine, manual transmission...

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a 9-5 Anniversary, the amount of compliments I get about the seats....

Wish it came with the rear spoiler...

Only option that's considered rare on mine, manual transmission...
Are 5 speed 9-5's really that rare? I guess I've never paid attention. (5 speed 9-5 owner)

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
I have mudflaps on my 9-3. I think I found out why they are so rare after two years they have damaged the paint. I also have Saab sunroof wind deflector that was on my old '96 900. I haven't seen another 900 with one.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
I have mudflaps on my 9-3. I think I found out why they are so rare after two years they have damaged the paint. I also have Saab sunroof wind deflector that was on my old '96 900. I haven't seen another 900 with one.
I put Saab OEM rear mudflaps on my NG900. No problems with paint or anything.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Are 5 speed 9-5's really that rare? I guess I've never paid attention. (5 speed 9-5 owner)
In the US, on both the 9-3 and 9-5. I spent several weeks longer than necessary hunting for my car because finding a stick was tough.
I suppose that makes sense especially with them bring pseudo luxuary cars. I guess I was just lucky to find a manual 9-5 then.

·
Registered
38 Posts
9-5 Interior trim

My 2006 9-5 wagon's dash and door-flashes are finished in what I can only describe as a pearlescent-grey hammered-enamel-look. I don't recall seeing another like it, but have no idea if it is "factory".

·
Registered
38 Posts
Google Drive Permissions

According to the Drive settings, these are "viewable by anyone who has the link"...hopefully, anybody on the forum!

·
Registered
38 Posts
From what I read here, the size of embedded images is limited, and I didn't want to resize because the picture loses a lot of the texture in the finish that I was trying to convey.

The original images are 8MP.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts