SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,774 Posts
Since when are they rap? That's a bit like the New Kids on the Block being called rap. Wait, why am I defending it, rap sucks*.

*exceptions: Outkast and Roots

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
FOR SALE: 1985 SAAB 900 T16S - No longer required due to associations with second rate cod-rap muppet!

·
Registered
15 Posts
valbowski1980 said:
Since when are they rap? That's a bit like the New Kids on the Block being called rap. Wait, why am I defending it, rap sucks*.

*exceptions: Outkast and Roots
Good taste Valbowski1980. For those hip hop fans from the '80s, Leaders of the New School did a song called "Saab Story".(may have been spelled Sobb) But it was about the native New York rappers saving enough money to be able to afford a nice Saab and stop driving a bucket. It was a cool cut!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Yeah SAABs had a prestige/unique touch to the urban community back in the days.. I was born in the 80's but I still see videos and pics of rappers/celebrities with them back in the 80s. If I get a record deal I'll get one ;) ... I don't rap I sing though.

Do you guys know Marky Mark is Mark Wahlberg..? He's still big now a' days... I wonder if he has a SAAB now?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts