SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a trip to Englishtown NJ yesterday.Was curious to see what the 2.8t can do relative to one of my previous cars.
I will post more details later because I need to head somewhere...
Here are the details on my 3 runs.

First run:
14.9 at 93MPH
Felt like a pretty strong run, but I definately could have done better.

Second run:
18something at 84
I dropped the clutch too hard and I completely lost traction on first and second so I pretty much just gave up.

Third run:
15.5 Cant remember MPH, but will post later.
I was running good but completely missed 4th gear. Was really upset because I think this one would have beat my first run.

I felt 14.9 is respectable, but not great. I think its definately a 14.7 car with some quality runs.

Will post more details later. I also have these on film :)
I know people are always wondering what this car would do in the 1/4 mile so I figured I would give it a shot to see.

I will give exact number later too. Dont have time slips on me right this minute.

-Mike

·
Banned
631 Posts
Good runs for stock , personally thought a 2.8T would do a little better ;) still a great run . Now its time to add a lil bit of performance BSR PPC and see what you get outta it ;) thats if you plan on going that route

·
Registered
279 Posts
oh well anyone on here with a black saab aero with dark tint and some website in the back windows ive seen it crusing around ajax/pickering quite often

1 - 7 of 7 Posts