SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a 2009 Combi XWD, about 46K miles; lately everytime I am listeningto my ipod thru the AUX mode it just "reverts" back to the radio mode? The dealer says, your still under warranty BUT we dont know where to send it? Any ideas what is going on? I can live without it BUT I drive every weekend about 240 miles and I enjoy my ipod even though I have Sirius too, thanks, dogdoc, Atlanta

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'd call GM customer service. Tell them your dealer is having trouble figuring out how to solve your problem. They will probably contact the dealer to help them utilize their resources.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Have a 2009 Combi XWD, about 46K miles; lately everytime I am listeningto my ipod thru the AUX mode it just "reverts" back to the radio mode? The dealer says, your still under warranty BUT we dont know where to send it? Any ideas what is going on? I can live without it BUT I drive every weekend about 240 miles and I enjoy my ipod even though I have Sirius too, thanks, dogdoc, Atlanta
try disconnecting the battery negative for 10-15 minutes and seeing if resetting the carputer and head unit will help

1 - 3 of 3 Posts