SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1994 9000 - I loved my stock AM-FM-WB Cassette Radio and CD/Equalizer combo, but sadly someone attempted to steal it and just destroyed it trying to get it out. Obviously a thief with little IQ. Question - Does anyone have a clue where I could find one?:cry:

·
Registered
5,774 Posts
Your best shot is eBay. Nah! Here is your chance to go aftermarket, don't pass it by. I did and I'm not sorry.

Either way, best of luck and I hope that who ever ganked your stereo gets what's comming to them.

·
Registered
19 Posts
valbowski1980 said:
Your best shot is eBay. Nah! Here is your chance to go aftermarket, don't pass it by. I did and I'm not sorry.

Either way, best of luck and I hope that who ever ganked your stereo gets what's comming to them.
Yes Ebay will be your best bet, but.... A lot of those that people sell often do not even work, or they can not even test it. For the money that people are asking for these, take valbowski1980 advice. This is a perfect oppurtunity to get a new system. Check out Ultimate Electronics or Best Buy (Or Crutchfield online, although they can be pricey), both usually do free install on stereos over $100. For $150 at UE you can get a Sony CD/Mp3, with the Mp3 the CD changer is obsolete. Plus, this frees up the slot where the EQ was.

If you do want an EQ though, I myself like to have them, then you can find good ones anywhere for about $100-150 as well. I have a Sony, full LED display unit I got off of Ebay for $90.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a stock radio combo (no cd) off of a 1995 9000 Super CS. I wouldn't mind getting rid of it if you are interested. I would recomend though to spend a couple hundred bucks to get an aftermarket.

Let me know

~Will

·
Registered
5,774 Posts
The strange bit is that I actually sold the old tape deck along with the amp from my 9000 for a fair bit of money. I didn't think that anyone would want a tape deck these days but I guess that I was wrong.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts