Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oh, code in, where art thou?

None of these tricks are working for me and my radio (no music) turns on, left it on for over an hour, I get the dashes but nothing else.

Any ideas? You seem to be the guru on this stuff... :) or the one with things to try other than what is the obvious.

Thank you!

·
Registered
9,423 Posts
Mr Saltwater,

As you've refused to allow any sort of communication with you by PM or thru saabcentral email, I'll just have to post in the thread. Please be careful with your tone and keep it light. Yes, you're correct, this is a "car problem" forum. That doesn't give anyone the right to be short with others. We try to keep it light here, so please don't take yourself or anyone else too seriously. I am going to split this off into another thread, since yes, it's diverted everyone's attention from the original intent of this topic. From the sound of it, though, if you've waited an hour and nothing happened to your radio, it sounds beyond basic DIY repair. I doubt a dealer is going to do anything other than tell you to buy a new one.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hay bkrell. I am sorry if I started any problems. I just tried to stop one Good Tread becomming a flame war. I did want naclh2o to get help. I did not want to hurt his feelings. I wanted to help.

Sorry.

·
Registered
9,423 Posts
Atol said:
Hay bkrell. I am sorry if I started any problems. I just tried to stop one Good Tread becomming a flame war. I did want naclh2o to get help. I did not want to hurt his feelings. I wanted to help.

Sorry.
I was not referring to you but to naclh2o. :cheesy: nacl = salt and h2o = water

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.