SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all. Reaching out to see if there are any updates on how to repair/replace the buttons that chip and peel for our radios. Last update on here was 2015 from what I found in a search and there wasn’t a resolution. I can’t figure out what buttons they used from GM to put together the controls in the 9-5 so I could snag a new power button and can’t find an accurate sticker to cover the issue. Any thoughts would be awesome.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Good morning all. Reaching out to see if there are any updates on how to repair/replace the buttons that chip and peel for our radios. Last update on here was 2015 from what I found in a search and there wasn’t a resolution. I can’t figure out what buttons they used from GM to put together the controls in the 9-5 so I could snag a new power button and can’t find an accurate sticker to cover the issue. Any thoughts would be awesome.
There is a guy on facebook in the saab ng sight that sells the stickers. I will look again who it was exactly

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,846 Posts
I bought mine last year from eBay. It was the same as the set he sells for the 9-4X. Very happy with the way mine came out!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Saab-9-5NG...limate-Control-Radio-Stereo-Set-/162914925506

1 - 5 of 5 Posts