SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I am not sure how many of you are close to Colorado but Bandimere Speedway will have their first "take it to the track day" April 20th. I wanted to see how many people would be down to going and kinda having a Saab meet.

If you are interested Just reply to this thread or shot me a PM.

Hope to see you all there:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
I dont know that I will go to the first run as it is always packed. but I will be going first few weeks its open im sure. John (JZW) told me he should be ready to go sometime in the first few weeks as well, and I really want to see him run his new car. I havent seen him race in person since his old 900 vert. and his new 900 should be even faster! He is thinking he should be in the 10's this season up here at Bandimere!

·
Registered
609 Posts
I'm going to head up to Bandimere when John goes. I want to make a good video of John's Saab beating my orange car.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Ill probably be at most of the track days anyways, but if you set a date I would definitely be interested in a Saab meet!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well we still got some days to go before Lets wait and see how many people want to meet up. If we don't get to many then just the few of us can meet up and do some runs.:cheesy:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Well this summer we are deffinately getting together for a saab meet and a nice little drive. ;ol;

·
Registered
250 Posts
set it up for a weekend and i'm in
i'd love to chat with some more people that have tuned their cars.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
I dont know If yall just want to make it a Saab only meet, but in the spring/summer their are car shows every Friday night at the Sonic on Hampden and Tower in Aurora (lots of cool cars, starts around 4ish and goes until the sun goes down.), and then they have a car show every saturday morning in the parking lot near borders (or whatever book store it is in there) in the Southlands Mall. Im down for a drive though, those just happen to be close to me so I know about them. But then we can all get together and not only talk about Saabs, but talk about all the cool cars to see. (just a thought) Or Im also down for a weekend drive up in the mountains.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts