SaabCentral Forums banner

5661 - 5680 of 5688 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,750 Posts
Check the hoses off the evap for cracks.

·
Registered
Formerly had 900s have a black 2005 9-3 ARC auto at present
88 Posts
One thing I cant even find in the online manual.. is what the radio buttons do... mainly the TP and AS buttons? No mention of the radio in the manual I downloaded from 'justgivemethedamnmanual'

I am guessing it is for some sort of auxillery or stacker or something?

·
Super Moderator
19,750 Posts
TP is some kind of traffic alert system, it would break in during listening to the radio and give traffic alerts. Not sure anyone broadcasts those anymore.

AS is autoscan. It will autoscan for radio stations.

·
Registered
52 Posts
One thing I cant even find in the online manual.. is what the radio buttons do... mainly the TP and AS buttons? No mention of the radio in the manual I downloaded from 'justgivemethedamnmanual'

I am guessing it is for some sort of auxillery or stacker or something?
I can send you the PDF. It's for USA, however most if not all is the same.

·
Registered
Formerly had 900s have a black 2005 9-3 ARC auto at present
88 Posts
Thanks, Diggs put me onto where I got my online manual... it has absolutely everything else but no mention of the radio. When I press TP, it just says 'no tp' so i press it again and the display goes back to normal

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks, Diggs put me onto where I got my online manual... it has absolutely everything else but no mention of the radio. When I press TP, it just says 'no tp' so i press it again and the display goes back to normal
I know all about the regular manual not having the radio info. That's why I offered to send the one that does. Only trying to help, no problem though.

·
Registered
8,885 Posts
Yes, you have to read the Infotainment manual.

I think my car found one station with TP in the Toronto area. I'm not sure if it's any use to me, though. I miss the weather band feature.

·
Registered
2006 Saab 9-3T
32 Posts
More like a curiosity question. But how much of the b207r is forged internals

Completely different question. Do you have to disconnect battery when removing throttle body. Thought about cleaning it but was worried about something getting messed up when I disconnect battery.

·
Registered
8,885 Posts
Owner's manual specifies oil for B207 as 5W30, 0W30, 0W40. I can get 0W40 and 0W30 full synthetic that claims to meet various VW, BMW, MB specs on sale.

Car is 2004 Aero CV, not driven in winter (I hope, and my 9-5 willing), not driven hard. I would guess that a lot of driving would be done in temperatures below 30ºC, because I don't like baking in the sun, and the 9-5 has a nicer A/C system and ventilated seats. I would not really drive that much below 10ºC either. Idea behind convertible is to drop the top.

Would 0W30 be okay, or should I go with 0W40? They are the same price.

·
Super Moderator
19,750 Posts
Just stick with 0W40.

·
Super Moderator
19,750 Posts
Mine has had Mobil1 0W40 since day 1. It gets hot here and cold here. Runs great.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My question is this... I have a 05 9-3 arc auto cov... When I press on the gas (duh) I can the wooooee whistle of the turbo building up and the boost gauge moving I just can't hear no release pressure sound like woosh from the wastegate . Am I suppose to hear a release pressure sound ?? Like a blow off sound

5661 - 5680 of 5688 Posts