SaabCentral Forums banner

21 - 40 of 5664 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
1sweet2.0 said:
washer fluid is washer fluid. Of course SAAB is going to say to use their "speacial" fluid. I just filled mine up the other day with fluid from the gas station.
Thanks...

Hey i know i started this thread but lord, does no one else have retarded question to ask?!? im loveing this cause i can ask anything and ya'll are a FAQ manual for dummies..

appreciate it

·
Registered
355 Posts
hbyrd said:
Thanks...

Hey i know i started this thread but lord, does no one else have retarded question to ask?!? im loveing this cause i can ask anything and ya'll are a FAQ manual for dummies..

appreciate it
lol, ur funny. That's what this forum is for. And there is no such thing as a dumb question ;)

·
Registered
128 Posts
1sweet2.0 said:
And there is no such thing as a dumb question ;)
*Ahem* Here goes... Does anyone prefer the look of the new 95 to the 93 SS. I for one don't! Now, don't tell on me to the lads/ladies in the 95 forum! ;oops:

W

·
0 Posts
1sweet2.0 said:
lol, ur funny. That's what this forum is for. And there is no such thing as a dumb question ;)
I think it's "the only dumb question is the unasked question". Although I also heard "There are no dumb questions, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots" :cheesy:

On that note, here is a question I have.. Why is it that with the gray interior, the parcel shelf (or whatever that is called) under the back window has a light/parchment color? It doesn't match the rest of the interior and causes a stronger reflection in the back window than if it would be black/gray.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Wulf said:
I think it's "the only dumb question is the unasked question". Although I also heard "There are no dumb questions, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots" :cheesy:

On that note, here is a question I have.. Why is it that with the gray interior, the parcel shelf (or whatever that is called) under the back window has a light/parchment color? It doesn't match the rest of the interior and causes a stronger reflection in the back window than if it would be black/gray.
isn't it the same color as the headliner??

·
Registered
355 Posts
smcgiff said:
*Ahem* Here goes... Does anyone prefer the look of the new 95 to the 93 SS. I for one don't! Now, don't tell on me to the lads/ladies in the 95 forum! ;oops:
the 95's are nice, but i love the 93's

·
Registered
943 Posts
Dach said:
:roll: haha! But seriously, I want to know if there is some strange reason why the rear looks like is squeezing down on the suspension and the front is lifted up.

And if you measure it, the left side and right side clearance for the wheel arch is just different. Is this some magical work from Saab to make out rides handle better?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Wulf said:
Yes it is. But what does that have to do with the parcel shelf?
lol.. i don't know. I have grey and black in my car with a cream color headliner. That back "shelf" on cars is always fabric.. I'm assuming they made it the color of the headliner becuase if they just made it black it would look outa place ( since there isn't any black fabric anywhere else in the car). Everything else is leather or plastic..so maybe they just decided to make it the same as the headliner.. just my thoughts.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
1sweet2.0 said:
I'm assuming they made it the color of the headliner becuase if they just made it black it would look outa place
I agree... Also, on my vector the trim in the seating is that beige color as well so perhaps they attempted a color combination theme throughout the car extending it to the suttle parcel shelf.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Whooooos ready for another dumb question!?!? :lol: :cheesy:

What is the '-' button for below the nightpanel button on the dash?
is that an auxillary button? im guessing so but why label it '-' and not 'aux'?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
smcgiff said:
9-3SS by far.. the new 9-5s look like fancy Subarus!!! eww

silly aussies saabs are for sweeds and americans that wanna buy them

W

·
0 Posts
1sweet2.0 said:
becuase if they just made it black it would look outa place ( since there isn't any black fabric anywhere else in the car).
The dashboard is black so I think it would actually look pretty nice if it was black. Must be a cost-saving issue, I guess..

·
Registered
355 Posts
hbyrd said:

I'm confused.. what button are you talking about..? I dont think I have that button. Now i'm gonna search for it when I leave work, lol.. then I'll reply to your question.

·
Registered
462 Posts
hbyrd said:

Yup . . . it's a spare button that you can use when you add an electrical item in the future

W

·
0 Posts
Window tint

Not really 9-3 specific but probably a stupid question anyways.. :p

Is window tint applied to the inside our outside of windows?

·
Registered
20 Posts
ok here goes

Sometimes when I get into my car and sit, there is a "beep", like the one when you set the auto-windows or seat memory. It doesnt really bug me (much) but I would just to like to know its function. It does not happen all the time and once, i got in and out the seat 10 times and it beeped at least 4.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Saabertooth said:
ok here goes

Sometimes when I get into my car and sit, there is a "beep", like the one when you set the auto-windows or seat memory. It doesnt really bug me (much) but I would just to like to know its function. It does not happen all the time and once, i got in and out the seat 10 times and it beeped at least 4.
I have the same thing happening to me, I must slide my butt across the memory buttons when I get in. When I first got the car I thought there was something wrong with the mirrors because they would always be pointing in a crazy direction, this was until I figured out it was the memory buttons. I now set them all the same so nothing changes when I get it.

On the subject of tint, how much are you guys paying for tint?

·
Super Moderator
19,622 Posts
hbyrd said:

It's to lower/raise the convertible top.

21 - 40 of 5664 Posts