SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Previous owner to my 01 9-3 Viggen totally destroyed the front bumper badly and I was looking for replacements but $900-1000 is pretty steep. Was curious if a standard SE front bumper would fit on it or if there is a better way to go about getting a viggen front bumper?

·
Registered
392 Posts
I can take a look at the parts car I have (01 9-3 SE) if you are close to the Saginaw Bay Area in michigan, you could come take a look. If not, the shipping might be killer on something that large.

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
A standard 9-3 bumper will fit fine, but you'll need all the parts to it, like the splash shields and the blocks that hold it onto the body on the sides. I've seen a couple of Viggens for sale that have standard 9-3 bumpers. They definitely look a little out of place on the car, but if don't have $1500 to spend on a new bumper and a paint job, it's a far cheaper way to go.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I'd sell you the whole bumper and associated parts for $300 (if you are wanting to include the actual bumper under the plastic and not just the plastic itself), but I can't do shipping charge. If you are interested and can come up with something affordable for shipping let me know. If you just need the plastic I could sell that too, but cheaper.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts