SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post here. I got a 94 saab 900se turbo from a friend of the family very cheep. I know the 94 does not have a good rep. The thing is I love the car. Me and my friends work on and play with cars all the time. Alot of 3000GT and stealths. A few BMW and a honda or two. This is our first saab. I finaly found the performance parts I have been looking for. So I just need a little more help.

One of the problems is the LSD I found will not work in the 94 just the 95-98 from what I read. So sence the engin is going to get a total rebuild. We are thinking about upgrading the car with parts from a 95-98. Can I do it? what all with I have to swap out? Note I do not care if I can get a 97 for less then this will cost. I have the 94 and will do what I have to. Just haven't found someone who can tell help me with what I need to do yet.

Plese help we hope to be able to take the car with us to the local grove before the end of the year. Thanks for your time and any help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok well I just wanted to say that I am not asking for someone to walk me through this. I just can't seem to find info about the canges in the new900 sence 94. Like have any changes been made to the block sence 94? If so then what was changed? Also does anyone know what year saab used the GM f25 gearbox? I totaly understand what this project will cost but it is only money. Maybe someone knows a great place to call to get some of my parts that knows the answers to my questions? Maybe you guys know a more active new saab forum? I haven't found one yet. This saab is the only car I ever had trouble finding ifo about. I like a chalange and all but this is nuts. Someone out there has to have the info on these cars.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts