SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the short shofter did not come woth any instructions so i've been browsing and found the 900 installation guide. in the directions it says to loosen the bolt connecting the gear shift linkage to the gear box and then it says to loosen and remove the shifter assembly. in doing this, the whole linkage arm is removed with it. it it ok to remove the linkage arm from the gear box? will it just slide back in when i try to install it again? thanks.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea i've seen the 900/9-3 install and have been trying to adapt it to the 9-5. i cant find the shifter linkage nut inside the engine bay to loosen the shifter linkage arm. anyone have a picture of the nut and where it is? hynes repair manual has a crappy picture that i cant really use. thanks.

·
Registered
809 Posts
9-5 short shifter

Hi,where did you find 9-5 short shifter and for how much?:D

·
Registered
809 Posts
Thanks a lot,I'll contact them after holidays.Did you fit it already?:lol:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im trying to but needed help finding the shifter rod pinch bolt under the hood thats why i started this thread... anyone have any advice or pictures?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.