SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CONGRATULATIONS TO VENOM55

* Who won the AutoGuide.com Draw for the month of October a free oil change.

(the prize is a gift card to walmart with the equivalent of the cost of an oil change)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Sooo when do I get my free oil change??? I won for September and didnt recieve any of the prizes listed in the sticky???

·
Registered
514 Posts
who the hell would want to substitute quaker state for mobil 1, especially when mobil 1 is the factory spec?
ITs a draw dude , we all know we need synthetic for our oil change and that mobil 1 is OEM specs. If you read it a gift card with the amount of a quaker state oil change, so you can buy any oil you want :roll:

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Tons of people have used other synthetic oils. I highly doubt there is a whole lot of difference between same spec synthetics.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Does it really take 1 month to send out the prizes? Good thing my car is now stored and didnt need an oil change :confused:

·
Administrator
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The problem is that you are not the only winner, and while you may have given us your address on time we needed at least half of them to send out the cards. I will check with them today to see if they where sent out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
7 Participants
administrator
SaabCentral Forums
SaabCentral forum the most comprehensive Saab resource on the internet. Join our discussions on the Saab 9-3, Saab 9-5, Saab 900, Saab 9000 and all other Saab models, choose your forum.
Full Forum Listing