SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its official, I've finally took the plunge and got myself the "2019 Top GM Tech 2 Clone Diagnostic Scanner", after a few days of playing around with it and instructions found in this thread. I've manage to enable horn and side lights on lock/unlock doors and trunk, program an additional key and a few other things. after trying to find someone local to perform these tasks for me to no avail. getting security access was a breeze, the original access was level 3, after connecting to my XP Tech2 configure PC my new access was level1, which allowed me to program anything in the car. at one point i manage to remove the ECU and the car would start only give me... "traction control failure contact saab dealer" message after realizing my error i add the ECU back to the system and no problem.;ol;

·
Super Moderator
20,205 Posts
Welcome to the club, young grasshoppa.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I purchased mine from AliExpress two years ago to program a second key for my 2001 9-3. I had an old laptop that I was able to set up, and by following all the instructions on this forum, and the advice of some great people, my Tech II worked great. I've since sold my Saab, and I realize I likely will never have use for my device again. Is it possible to post it for sale somewhere on the forum? I'm in Victoria, Canada.
Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
20,205 Posts
I purchased mine from AliExpress two years ago to program a second key for my 2001 9-3. I had an old laptop that I was able to set up, and by following all the instructions on this forum, and the advice of some great people, my Tech II worked great. I've since sold my Saab, and I realize I likely will never have use for my device again. Is it possible to post it for sale somewhere on the forum? I'm in Victoria, Canada.
Thank you!
Yeah, the classifieds. That's what they're for.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Thank you!
How much are you selling it for?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Its official, I've finally took the plunge and got myself the "2019 Top GM Tech 2 Clone Diagnostic Scanner", after a few days of playing around with it and instructions found in this thread. I've manage to enable horn and side lights on lock/unlock doors and trunk, program an additional key and a few other things. after trying to find someone local to perform these tasks for me to no avail. getting security access was a breeze, the original access was level 3, after connecting to my XP Tech2 configure PC my new access was level1, which allowed me to program anything in the car. at one point i manage to remove the ECU and the car would start only give me... "traction control failure contact saab dealer" message after realizing my error i add the ECU back to the system and no problem.;ol;
Congratulations. Is it possible for you to provide a link for the one you purchased? I purchased mine 2 years ago, am now selling it, and I want to get an idea of current prices.
Thank you, and good luck with your purchase!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congratulations. Is it possible for you to provide a link for the one you purchased? I purchased mine 2 years ago, am now selling it, and I want to get an idea of current prices.
Thank you, and good luck with your purchase!
thanks, Go to the site previously mention and search 'tech2-diagnostic-scanner-for-gm-saab-opel-suzuki-isuzu-holden-with-full-package'

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thank you!
I’d be interested in purchasing it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts