SaabCentral Forums banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Felt like it needed an engine wash, so got the chemicals out and went to town on it

Sent fra min SM-G975F via Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Agreed! Considering doing a front end conversion to 04-05 aero since I have all the parts for it, but kinda liking the mk1 look too :roll::lol:
I prefer the mk1 look as well with the glass headlight lenses. It’s also what I have so perhaps I’m not impartial. I wouldn’t kick an 04-05+ out of bed though!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Damn I love the instrument cluster on these, and it helps that all bulbs are working again now! :lol:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #45 (Edited)
Phase 2 of project "Save a 9-5": Tune the 9-5

So ... As I've been posting, some stuff has gone down under the hood of this car, and now it's reach milestone 1 for tuning: 270hp/390nm (max for brown injectors)

And I'll be honest, it pulls like a train for a 2.0 with 4spd auto

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Mostly just driving it these days and enjoying the ride, but here's some more pictures of a clean 9-5 and the 3" full exhaust sound ;ol; :cheesy:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Heard some noise... couldn't locate it ... Sounded like nothing I've ever heard from a suspension component before .. No wonder :unsure::poop:

But I got a hold of some coilovers .. Gonna powdercoat the springs, then slap them on there :p

And I got started sandblasting the 2nd caliper that isn't powdercoated yet so my powder-coater-guy can coat it (he did the first one already)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Found some motivation, so at least it's ready to receive the coilovers on the front end once the springs are painted!
20190902_194624.jpg

41 - 54 of 54 Posts