SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1999 9-5 that the fuel pump went out on, I bought just the fuel pump and replaced it that didn;t help because in the process I broke a few pieces so then I got a fuel pump assembley the whole thing and replaced it, still wouldn't run right, well I had cracked the return line adapter thing, so I replaced it and this car still will not run like it is suppose to. It cuts out spits and sputters, and tries to die, when driving it will not go past 45 miles per hour. I am at a loss of what to try now. I did bleed it so I know there is no air in the lines, I have also changed fuel filter inline, and fuel pump relay as well. You can not use AC now because it will not pull itself. I am ready to junk. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
If you fixed everything and have good fuel pressure; check if the car is in LHM. Are you getting the CEL?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not sure what LMH means but yes I am getting the check engine light and when I took it to auto zone they said it was giving misfires I just wanted to know where to start next.

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
What were the codes? You have a 4 or 6cyl?

Not sure what LMH means but yes I am getting the check engine light and when I took it to auto zone they said it was giving misfires I just wanted to know where to start next.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts