Alright so took my saab to the shop cause I could not figure out what was wrong. One place said it was a bad ground wire in the dash but they didn’t feel comfortable fixing it. Took it to a Saab specific mechanic. First he said he won’t be able to diagnose it unless I replace the radio and the amp bc if they’re not working he can’t read anything. $600 later they’re fixed. He now said he found the problems. The on star continually tries to connect which drains the battery, an ignition switch is also draining the power, and a wire for the drivers side window is drawing power as well. To fix all of that he said it’d be another $1000. It’s a 2004 saab 9-3. Should I trust he is right, and pay for him to fix it. Jerry rig it with a battery disconnect relay, so I can just turn the battery connection off and on between driving the car. Or give up and sell it? Idk. Hearing two different things is making me feel like this dude is lying. Has anybody else heard of these issues in their Saab’s before?