SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondered if anyone could shed any light on this !

I have an 04 95 Aero. When I bought it Reading Saab fitted the Hirsch suspension and 19" BBS alloys.

The car has been shaking around 80mph for a while now and over last two days noise has got bad.

I have found out that a wheel bearing has gone and also I have a bulge in my rear tyre.

The bigger problem and reason for the post is that both my rear tyres (which have done 14,000miles) are completely bald on the inside with lots of tread everywhere else.

An independant garage says it looks like the Hirsch suspension may not have been set up properly and the camber could be wrong.

I have spoken to Hirsch who say this is probably not covered by the warranty as it was fitted a year ago.

The dealer is going to look at it next week.

My concern is that a) wont be covered by warranty and b) do I have an ongoing issue here whereby havin 19" wheels is going to affect the suspension / camber over time?

anybody any experiences.

regards
Chris

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
I dont think we have many members on 19's or with Hirsch suspension, but I agree it sounds as if the rear camber has not been set correctly, when it is, you should be ok, surely? :confused:

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
You can fit 19"s on a 9-5? My gosh thats got to be one hell of a tight fit!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts