SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All.

I have problem with my Saab 93 Sport Sedan 2.2TiD 2003. Radio doesn't work at all, buttons are not illuminated also, computer doesn't work at all, night panel, esp, tempo, buttons not working + not illuminated, indicators does not click + partronic dos not give any sound. I will be very grateful for any suggestions.Thanks!

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Could be a bad fuse, bad radio, bad amp... check the fuse first though

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, fuses ok I'm just thinking if computer and radio are connected because it looks like there is no power, it started only with no indicator clicks + park assistance sound and I could not turn radio on, all buttons were illuminated + computer was working. Once I have removed radio and inserted it back computer and buttons illumination gone. Might be it all connected together? Or computer and radio are 2 different issues? Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Thanks, fuses ok I'm just thinking if computer and radio are connected because it looks like there is no power, it started only with no indicator clicks + park assistance sound and I could not turn radio on, all buttons were illuminated + computer was working. Once I have removed radio and inserted it back computer and buttons illumination gone. Might be it all connected together? Or computer and radio are 2 different issues? Thanks a lot.
well the turn signal not working usually means a bad amp1 which is under the drivers seat

·
Registered
85 Posts
If it was just bad amp1 there would still be trip computer related stuff coming up in the SID display and radio buttons would still be illuminated. I suspect its some sort of power issue rather than an issue with the optical loop (which is what a failed Amp1 interupts).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just to finish subject problem came up to be 2 flat connecting tapes between front panel of radio and electronics behind. After checking and re connecting everything came back to normal. Cheers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts